Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 October, 07:25
This is exactly right.

Unless you live in an area that could potentially be threatened, you don't really watch these storms. I have watched them now for 29 years since I've moved to the coast of North Carolina and I have never seen one coming from Mexico across like that. They usually start out in Africa then make their way over to our east coast. They either come to Florida and hook in and ride the coast or they go down and around Florida into the Gulf. So, there you go.

https://twitter.com/GrantC...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
I’ve lived in Florida almost 30 years in total of my 43 years
Moved back home to Arkansas after I turned 18
Couple years before 9/11
Ended up back here and haven’t seen one like this
From south of Tampa to marco island
There is a strong Trump following
In 2020 I barely saw any support for Biden but this year the Harris signs are everywhere
Be it brainwashed people or illegals
The signs are out
07:46 PM - Oct 06, 2024
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnQpublic in this post can reply
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
06 October, 08:27
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
its the snow birds,, all libs. come down here and take it over for 5 months and complain about everything only 5months then go home. yeah their coming back.. some even moved here from new york. hate it, moving back maybe now,, that is a good thing,,

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mr. Bee+G&J @JohnQpublic
06 October, 08:37
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
The most invasive and destructive species is snowbird

The Real Me @TheRealMe
06 October, 09:07
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
Agree! Lol

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
06 October, 08:11
In response Mr. Bee+G&J to his Publication
Just can't understand how these people can be that Deaf Dumb & Blind 🙉🙊🙈Just Insanity..!!!