Mike Anon @Mike314
I can guarantee that the death toll numbers are inaccurate.

The fake news media lies about EVERYTHING, so we're supposed to believe that they're telling the truth for once???

Judging by what I've seen and read, I'll bet there are thousands dead 🤬🤬🤬
04:20 PM - Oct 03, 2024
Only people mentioned by Mike314 in this post can reply
Paul Robb @Keeperoffools3
03 October, 07:23
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
I’ve heard that it’s roughly 10x what’s been reported

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Amy Grahm @Amyl123
03 October, 06:36
I bet only 17 👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
03 October, 06:58
In response Amy Grahm to her Publication
I wish 👊

Patriot Mel @Zimasfriend
03 October, 05:49
Mike, this makes me so damn sick!! And absolutely furious! I'm sure you have seen the posts about those sick bastards up there in the hills BULLDOZING the bodies with all the rubble! It's things like this that makes me wonder WHY THE HELL the White hats aren't going in and taking control of this whole situation! I'M PISSED AT EVERYONE!!!

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 October, 07:02
In response Patriot Mel to her Publication
Real eyes realize real lies.

Without being there and seeing what's going on, it's impossible to know for sure...

Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
03 October, 04:22
AWK's most recent video shows a vid that a nurse claims over 1,000 bodies came in bagged?

Mike Anon @Mike314
03 October, 04:26
In response Raymond ....... to his Publication
And the fake news is saying 200.

Lying motherfuckers are going to burn in hell 🔥🔥🔥