Only people mentioned by Neo in this post can reply
Porscha Ward @Pdward2007
13 February, 03:15
In response NEO ONE to his Publication
These questions were so much better thsn the ones they allowed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Deflationist @TheDeflationist
13 February, 12:13
as Q would say

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 February, 11:46
😆

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
13 February, 11:40
He used Know instead of NO not by accident I believe. Twitter is blowing up over his tweets. Again I say the asleep will stay asleep because they listen to the lies from the MSM who do not report any truth! The only way to save them is to shut off the MSM altogether! I can't believe how some of the smartest people I know can be so stupid!

TranQuility _45 @Bib45le
13 February, 11:45
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
💯

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
13 February, 11:47
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
Mind control.

Marc-Anthony Santana @marQ24
13 February, 11:36
Hahah Q4!! 😂

Elizabeth McDowell @EMcDowell
13 February, 11:32
I kindnof like Cruz' humor!

Kev Oooo @KevO
13 February, 11:22
Pain incoming