Only people mentioned by QuietNoMore in this post can reply
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
28 September, 08:30
In response Love Outweighs Fear to his Publication
On another note, we get rid of the flu vaccines, the numbers for flu would dwindle down.
But we all know, Covid replaced flu. What will it be this time, Monkey pox?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Royal Raven @Royalraven
28 September, 07:32
The brainwashed explain that the flu disappeared because everyone was wearing masks and washing their hands.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lady Blueeyes @Ladyblueeyes
28 September, 11:25
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
That's exactly what my brother-in-law said to me. So I asked him why didn't masks and handwashing get rid of covid. Crickets.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
28 September, 03:24
Could you possibly send a link to this info. i`d love to do some more research on it.
I have tried but can`t find this page.
thanks in advance.

Love Outweighs Fear @QuietNoMore
28 September, 03:53
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication