MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 September, 04:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
26 September, 07:13
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Me toooooooooooooooo! I have GOT to find out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 10:04
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I don't think we might be nosey....nah lol 😆

Judy Anonette @biju
27 September, 12:42
it's just an interest is all. 😉

27 September, 01:32
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
😉

Judy Anonette @biju
27 September, 03:06 (E)
Monalisa a few years ago I got hooked on our library system's archived newspapers. Oh my goodness when I say hooked! I have to find entire family trees by looking to see who someone's father was, etc. etc, where they worked, until I can understand who they are in connection to someone I already know. I also look up old events that happened when I was MUCH younger in our town. So if I go through THAT much trouble you know I research the Q stuff. hahahahahaha And Mike Anon always provides us with so much to get started! I love all of our comrades!!! We are fortunate to have one another here. We would be in a lonely state if not.

Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it