MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
26 September, 04:45

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Anonette @biju
26 September, 07:13
In response MonaLisa GoneRogue to her Publication
Me toooooooooooooooo! I have GOT to find out!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 September, 10:04
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
I don't think we might be nosey....nah lol 😆

Judy Anonette @biju
27 September, 12:42
it's just an interest is all. 😉

27 September, 01:32
😉

Judy Anonette @biju
Monalisa a few years ago I got hooked on our library system's archived newspapers. Oh my goodness when I say hooked! I have to find entire family trees by looking to see who someone's father was, etc. etc, where they worked, until I can understand who they are in connection to someone I already know. I also look up old events that happened when I was MUCH younger in our town. So if I go through THAT much trouble you know I research the Q stuff. hahahahahaha And Mike Anon always provides us with so much to get started! I love all of our comrades!!! We are fortunate to have one another here. We would be in a lonely state if not.
03:06 PM - Sep 27, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by biju in this post can reply
27 September, 11:52
You got that right!