Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
26 September, 10:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
26 September, 11:18
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I couldn’t get past the headline. This will never, never, never, never, never, never happen. I get tired of seeing headlines that imply Congress is ever going to do anything meaningful at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 September, 11:49
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
It may not, but it proves at least one of them is talking about these things... make the normies sit up when its a person in that venue talking about it.

He is a straight shooter, and has been consistent in his topics.

My husband has met him a couple of times when he comes back to Bullhead to meet constituents.

27 September, 12:15
I will never forget that he caved. He left the freedom caucus and voted for McCarthy. What did they give him to do that?

They are all corrupt.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
27 September, 12:18
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
He voted McCarthy out
https://www.12news.com/art...

27 September, 12:21
Go back to the first one.

Only people mentioned by Tallyho in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carole Davis-Z, click on at the bottom under it