Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
27 September, 06:41

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
27 September, 07:46
In response Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ to his Publication
I HATE creepy masks.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
27 September, 08:00
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I HATE people who hurt women and children.
So I guess we have something in common.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
27 September, 08:05
You always had a good sense of humour Charlie.
if a little strange???

27 September, 08:10
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
6 sides to every cube... If I only see one side of the cube, I would be missing 5 opportunities to find alternate solutions. Humor has helped me disengage the initial reaction and allows me to dig deeper. I am odd, but I also try to unite.

eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
27 September, 09:00
Charlie, your sense of humor is unique. 😂😂😂
I like it.😎

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ @Quilibet
Thank you Eva!
It has helped me to get through some tough times. Hopefully soon we all will have things to be laughing about. 😊
09:15 AM - Sep 27, 2024
In response eva amálka k...... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Quilibet in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟, click on at the bottom under it