John Q Bradley’s Widow Kimberly donated @DogsAtPlay
26 September, 10:09
Anyone else’s pets acting weird? The last few nights, my cat is just meowing for no reason, starting about 2:30am, for about an hour. My dogs also seem extra needy for no reason. Is there a vibe we don’t feel, upsetting the pets? I’m already feeling enough vibes that I know something is going on…and i can’t imagine animals don’t feel it as well. I actually had a “talk” with my three dogs letting them know that whatever happens, I will be there for them. I think they get it - “world blowing up…stick with mama”.

The kitty, however….he might have his own agenda…😬

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TXSquirrel Patriot @TXSquirrel
As a matter of fact, both my cats have taken to running through the house at breakneck speeds, up and over furniture, behind furniture, under furniture then flop over on the floor, panting heavily, curl up and go to sleep! Well, I guess I would too if I had just completed that kind of run……especially the “over, under, behind and through furniture” part! One cat has been doing the meowing thing too…….just meowing loudly at the front door, or staring out a window or looking transfixed at the damn ceiling! What does he see up there? I refuse to look…it’s a ploy!
I DO agree…….something is DEFINITELY building and it’s not just the hurricane in Florida!
10:51 PM - Sep 26, 2024
Only people mentioned by TXSquirrel in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from TXSquirrel Patriot, click on at the bottom under it