Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
JAde Roiste @Ehcor
26 September, 11:54
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
Yep, the hot toddy always worked in my family when I was growing up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
26 September, 09:08
My best is heat honey and lemon on the stove and add cinnamon. Then drink a shot glass every so many hours.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
26 September, 09:05
😊This is from my era.😊
No money is working. 😊

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
26 September, 07:01
You can rub the liquor on baby's gums when they are teething. Just don't over do it. It works.

Robin Oxman @Robino
26 September, 07:29
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
FINALLY GOT MY GRAND DAUGHTER TO USE RUBBING THE GUM WITH WHISKEY.....THE BABY FELL ASLEEP,,,,LOL....

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
26 September, 07:00
Hot toddy