ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
24 September, 06:31
I reckon ANYONE can be arrested for Treason anytime.
Day or Night. Congress In Session or not.
Don't make no sense they gotta be left alone to go on TREASONIN'.

Imagine someone sellin' sensitive secrets.
Just let them keep sellin' for weeks, months, 'till Congress goes home?
I don't think so.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
ABSOLUTELY Right Cowboy... Most are "already GONE/DEAD. Those are the 'top tier, some of the 2nd tier and now just like in the Wack-a-Mole game , the wanna-be's are taking their chance at being top tier. (It's scrape the 'barrel bunch' time.) Just like in the bible when it talks about this king or that king and He died and his son took over & became King and was MORE EVIL than his dad, and it keeps going on & on, with each successor being WORSE than the one before. (Mafia Style 101) Everything has had to be 'slow-walked for humanities sake." because too many would of suicided themselves at the ABSOLUTE HORROR of that which surrounded them, without them knowing or participating in that evil.
06:57 PM - Sep 24, 2024
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 2GreenThumbs in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
25 September, 12:33
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Thank you.
Yes I concur.
I reckon we are at the cockroach crushing stage.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
25 September, 12:38
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
LOLOLOL...OMGosh Absolutely. "WE are now at the 'cockroach stage" , please put your boots on and START stamping as your dancing. LOLOL. I love this Cowboy :)

24 September, 07:05
😁Military has been VERY, 😁VERY BUSY rounding up 'the BADDIES.' And GITMO 1,2,&3 are VERY BUSY as well. Praying without Ceasing for the Military's success & wearing the Armor of GOD is alot easier than worrying.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
25 September, 12:35
I think at this point it's the Deep State doin' all the worryin'.
That treebranch scratchin' window drivin' them nuts. Creaky floors, too.