Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
24 September, 10:46
My very first try at editing. I love my president & our history. I know God is watching. TRUMP 2024.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
24 September, 11:05
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
You love our history? That's kind of sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wrath_ Eyez @Wrath_Eyez
24 September, 11:23
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Don't be a pussy. Speak.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
Besides the fact AU makes it almost impossible to watch videos due to constant buffering, I know that you know our history is a lie. Almost every bit of it. Even many people that are dead may not be dead. People that are alive may not be alive. 1871, Tesla, WWI, WWII, Vietnam, 9/11, the MIC, and now AI and deep fakes everywhere we look.

It's all a lie. I don't know how we can appreciate anything from our past when we know everything is full of lies.
11:33 AM - Sep 24, 2024
In response Wrath_ Eyez to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Betheballdanny , click on at the bottom under it