USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
23 September, 07:12
So do you believe him yet? Was Trump right about everything?

Have we truly been watching a sting operation unfold? Would you have believed it if you were just told?

Trump told you we are sort of having his second term right now, he asked if he would be considered 2 or 3 term. 45-47.

Could it all just be one big coincidence? Or was it a trap?

Article 2. Space Force. Ghost in the machine.

All darkness will come to light. 2024.
He told you he caught em all...

Now let's see what happens. 🐸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
23 September, 07:55
In response USCG VET to his Publication
If it is his second term, plenty of posts right next to this one here on AU prove how bad this second term is. People are suffering and dying, corruption everywhere, kids still getting raped…and he just lets it happen? Many people will never see the “good” on the other side, if that ever happens.

I don’t find it funny. It’s tragic and unforgivable if he and others are in a position to help and they play their little deception game instead. They have the power and the refuse to wield it. Are they trying to do it legally or Biblically? Because we cannot do both. We cannot serve 2 masters. I know which I choose.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dave Mars @CCU
23 September, 11:40
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I was just talking to a friend about this situation and I agree. It would be unforgivable , I really doubt Trump would allow this so, I don't believe he is in control at this time at all. Same with The military. I don't think they'd allow all these people across our border.
I think we have all been misled to keep us from doing anything. They want us sitting on our hands waiting to be saved until it's to late to really do something about it , IMO
What I do know is all hell is going to break out if Trump doesn't get back in office.
Same if Trump is killed!

23 September, 12:08 (E)
In response Dave Mars to his Publication
Given that scenario you have illustrated, why wouldn’t Trump come out and discredit Q to wake people up? All he has to say is “I am not part of that Q thing in any way, and my supporters need to disavow that. Focus on the fight because that Q thing is not real.” Millions of his supporters have fallen under the Q trance, so it is as real as it gets for them.

He is not saying that for one of two reasons:

1. Q is real, he is part of it, and mentioning it in any way will discredit him with people like boomers, many of whom do not understand Q and do not care to do any research.

2. Q is not real and keeping people quiet and docile is a huge part of the #uniparty plan to put the final death blow to America and complete the Communist takeover.

Everyone has to decide on their own why it is never specifically addressed, because it has created a trance, for good or bad.

Dave Mars @CCU
23 September, 12:24
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
I agree you are just more eloquent 😀 in your delivery...

That was kind of you. I'm not sure I have ever considered myself eloquent, but I can certainly be accused of being blunt sometimes!
12:26 PM - Sep 23, 2024
In response Dave Mars to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Betheballdanny , click on at the bottom under it