Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 September, 12:34 (E)
There seems to be two groups here on Anonup.

One group who believe in good people and that there is a plan to save our country and the world. They do believe that GOD works through people he chooses.

Then there is another group that doesn't believe in President Trump, White Hats, Q Plan, the power of GOD using other people.

What group are you in?

I'm in the first group. I do not believe that our Father wouldn't have a plan. I believe that GOD uses His children and they are not perfect people but they are perfect for the task that He calls people to do.
I believe that good, GODly people exist.

What group are you in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 September, 02:36
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I believe that there is most definitely satanic influence that is trying to divide as it always does. It is always wise to go to the Source of Truth for the Truth. Personally I have received Divine assurance when I seek Divine Truth. I put my hope in Jesus Christ alone and what He reveals to me. It is His discernment that I rely upon by His Spirit that indwells me. When I sense the instillation of fear in place of peace, I know that is a demonic force. The action then is to pray and ask for revelation of the Truth. Over my lifetime, God has been faithful to reveal things to me in miraculous ways. Our response to demonic spirits is to turn immediately to our true Source of Truth, get quiet and listen. The demonic can never control our thoughts when we are connected to God. He is, and always will be the only Way to the Truth that gives us true Life while here. Our mission as beings of Light is to expose and dispel the darkness. God has spoken. His will and pupose will prevail. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 September, 02:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Beautifully stated Carol. I share your view and methods. Jesus said, I have overcome the world and many other things showing His dominion over evil and falsity. He will always help us overcome. I talk to Him all the time to stay on track or get back to peace.🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 September, 04:59
In response Anuenue Patriot to her Publication
From the Garden of Eden until now, we know the evil satanic agenda is to sow seeds of doubt. Satan said to Eve "Did God really say you must not eat from any tree in the garden?" He was not only casting doubt, but he was distorting what God said. ( God said one tree) This is still true of the satanic way today. Cast doubt, and distort the truth. The demonic forces are very cunning and deceptive. Thankfully we can ask God to reveal and show us the truth. Our "intuition" or spiritual sense is very important in detecting those who wish to deceive if we stay connected to our Lord. 😇

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 September, 06:21
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
That spiritual connection and conjunction with the Divine is the greatest gift He gives us, ceaselessly inflowing from the Lord through Heaven.

Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Carol Roberts, click on at the bottom under it