Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
There seems to be two groups here on Anonup.

One group who believe in good people and that there is a plan to save our country and the world. They do believe that GOD works through people he chooses.

Then there is another group that doesn't believe in President Trump, White Hats, Q Plan, the power of GOD using other people.

What group are you in?

I'm in the first group. I do not believe that our Father wouldn't have a plan. I believe that GOD uses His children and they are not perfect people but they are perfect for the task that He calls people to do.
I believe that good, GODly people exist.

What group are you in?
12:34 PM - Sep 22, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
24 September, 02:14
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Judy Staudermann @Judy5831
24 September, 01:32
Definitely Group 1 - Trust the Plan - God wins - Q is real - Do Not Comply!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
connie wright @cowri
23 September, 10:22
October 28, 2017 was the beginning for me. Maybe for some that didn't learn what had been hidden early, maybe started in the middle. Ir would be confusing, Or are they bots? Or there is a lot of lies out there. I have blocked a few because of their approach to what they believe & not what I believe. I just felt the negativity so strong. I don't want that in my life. I don't look to Trump as my savior - on the other hand I believe he has been trained for this mission his whole life. People find pictures of him with some of the worse people. I do believe he was a fib informant. He was the only one that came forward with evidence on Epstein...I hope all the questions will be answered. Trump can't be too bad raising smart, great children.

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
23 September, 09:56
Continuity of Government...while the Mighty Military gets to "do the dirty work of cleaning up the underground of "EVIL POS &rescuing the children & slaves & the Heavenly Host being tasked with assisting humans, while they themselves round up the Demons. Humans need help cleaning up the mess that was 'inflicted upon them by pure EVIL". The air we breathe is sprayed poison upon us by DS military. Everything is changing. Please note: if you were all told in the beginning, many years ago 'just how BAD it really is and that we were actually 'outnumbered with no chance of success in freeing the planet of EVIL, many people would of suicided themselves out of fear. But GOD helping us. GOD ALWAYS WINS...ALL WAYS. Everyone needed help, spiritually, mentally, physically. Everyone was told to PRAY... Put on the armor of GOD. People had to "go back to the beginning & relearn just who GOD is. Its ALL about the children. AND in the eyes of GOD...YOU ALL are the CHILDREN of GOD & belong to HIM.

23 September, 10:17
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Wow! Just Wow!
Glad I held onto Hope :).
I am still praying for when I know for sure that we win. George Webb always told us that there weren't that many that we had to deal with and I held onto that. Thank you GOD and angels for all your help. Can't wait to know we won. Love you Patriot 🙂❤🐸

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
24 September, 12:22
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Amen Ana…I never could have gotten thru this awakening without developing a deeper relationship with God Almighty. He helps me daily because I need Him daily and His promises keep me going. I understand the how and why people will flock to Him when they discover what and who runs this world. I wait in anticipation for this revival and hold the line as best I can. Soon the world will know and every knee will bow.
🙏❤️🙏

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
23 September, 09:25
gods group

Robin Oxman @Robino
23 September, 08:57
Hope, I am with u......

Maga Irish @MagaIrish
23 September, 08:55
there's a plan & Trump bought a big bag of popcorn just today!

23 September, 10:18
In response Maga Irish to her Publication
Did he really? 🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂🙂

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
22 September, 04:41
Good post.. I beleive in the plan... but some days I loose faith but that correlates to how close on my tail corrupt entities are and how many battles I am losing that I thought Id never have to fight....

Its fear... fear that I wont get to see the plan actualised and that I will become a part of the collateral damage and wont get to enjoy freedom as I dream it to be with my son... and the chickens... and the cat and the Dog... and the horse....

Its not a place i enjoy being in and I berate myself for how I come across...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
22 September, 02:36
I believe that there is most definitely satanic influence that is trying to divide as it always does. It is always wise to go to the Source of Truth for the Truth. Personally I have received Divine assurance when I seek Divine Truth. I put my hope in Jesus Christ alone and what He reveals to me. It is His discernment that I rely upon by His Spirit that indwells me. When I sense the instillation of fear in place of peace, I know that is a demonic force. The action then is to pray and ask for revelation of the Truth. Over my lifetime, God has been faithful to reveal things to me in miraculous ways. Our response to demonic spirits is to turn immediately to our true Source of Truth, get quiet and listen. The demonic can never control our thoughts when we are connected to God. He is, and always will be the only Way to the Truth that gives us true Life while here. Our mission as beings of Light is to expose and dispel the darkness. God has spoken. His will and pupose will prevail. 😇

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
22 September, 02:46
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Beautifully stated Carol. I share your view and methods. Jesus said, I have overcome the world and many other things showing His dominion over evil and falsity. He will always help us overcome. I talk to Him all the time to stay on track or get back to peace.🙏

JamieRCotters @JamieRCotters
22 September, 03:17
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
THANK YOU AWESOME

Cee Bear @CBear
22 September, 01:18
I truly believe in the "Good Things are Happening" way of living. Have seen too much over the past eight plus years not to believe.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 September, 12:59
So you've narrowed it down to two, have you?

No, I don't believe in Trump and I know there's a plan but not the one you're blindly following.

I know for a fact (I actually do my research and follow NO "truther" or gatekeeper) that virtually everything you see on social media is a bold faced lie.

Trump is a Zionist, he's a puppet and he's dangerous as hell.

I do believe in God and perhaps you should pray for some discernment.

22 September, 02:35
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
If you say that someone is dangerous as hell, don't you think you should back that up with proof?
What sources do you gain your point of view from? Feel free to share. This is an open dialogue and conversation.

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
22 September, 12:44
It’s not nearly that simple. We were told to be discerning. Which Trump are you referring to? Because they not only look different, they say vastly different things.

The deception is greater than you are seeing.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
22 September, 01:01
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
They all have body doubles - someone Trumps age could not keep the pace otherwise.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 September, 12:39 (E)
You write this as if indeed they are mutually exclusive... they are not! Yes God works through us, and Yes there are good people everywhere... but that does not change the End Times for a Broken world of sin and God's plan for the return of Jesus Christ in the End Days

I'm one of those that believe The Holy Word of God and the Warnings of End Times Given by Christ (who would never lie to us or deceive us)

Jesus tells me there is indeed Dark Days of Tribulation before HE RETURNS... MY FAITH IS IN JESUS CHRIST and HIS LIVING WORD 🙏

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 September, 01:00
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
We do not live in the end times and the book of Revelations in NOT literal.

22 September, 02:42
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
I believe that it is the end of the Cabal's days and that there is a beautiful beginning on the horizon.