Melodie Moss @AnnieJaxx
Someone said this wasn't the White House, but after careful research of the surroundings of the area from Google satellite, it seems to be the actual yard or a great CGI. When I look at the webcam on the buiding, I don't see those huge hearts in the yard. Note that they are not seen exiting or entering the building. I doubt seriously that the press is generally allowed past the gates there and I find it odd that Joe is carrying a coffee that looks like it's from a shop, not his home. See the video below. https://twitter.com/Breaki...
02:26 PM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by AnnieJaxx in this post can reply
Melodie Moss @AnnieJaxx
13 February, 10:21
In response Melodie Moss to his Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
13 February, 03:56
who is her boyfriend? lol this is do fake!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Leen Zap @Leenzap
13 February, 02:29
I saw early this a.m. a FOX reporter (live @ the WH?) with one of those hearts in the background. Doesn't prove anything. Just sharing what I saw on TV.

Melodie Moss @AnnieJaxx
13 February, 03:49
In response Leen Zap to her Publication
I'm not sure either. I did see someone on Telegram say this was a fake White House, but to me the buildings, structures and even the fountain does look like the actual yard. I'm just looking for the truth.