Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
22 September, 12:34 (E)
There seems to be two groups here on Anonup.

One group who believe in good people and that there is a plan to save our country and the world. They do believe that GOD works through people he chooses.

Then there is another group that doesn't believe in President Trump, White Hats, Q Plan, the power of GOD using other people.

What group are you in?

I'm in the first group. I do not believe that our Father wouldn't have a plan. I believe that GOD uses His children and they are not perfect people but they are perfect for the task that He calls people to do.
I believe that good, GODly people exist.

What group are you in?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 September, 12:39 (E)
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
You write this as if indeed they are mutually exclusive... they are not! Yes God works through us, and Yes there are good people everywhere... but that does not change the End Times for a Broken world of sin and God's plan for the return of Jesus Christ in the End Days

I'm one of those that believe The Holy Word of God and the Warnings of End Times Given by Christ (who would never lie to us or deceive us)

Jesus tells me there is indeed Dark Days of Tribulation before HE RETURNS... MY FAITH IS IN JESUS CHRIST and HIS LIVING WORD 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 September, 01:00
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
We do not live in the end times and the book of Revelations in NOT literal.

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
22 September, 01:07 (E)
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I suppose you believe the Gospel is not literal either
For Christ spoke of the End Days in The Holy Gospels as well... Matthew 24

🙏 Praying for you

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Don't bother and I hate that bullshit line.

You should do some research buddy.
You're lost.

Truly, you should pray for yourself.
01:19 PM - Sep 22, 2024
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Michele hoffman, click on at the bottom under it