Only people mentioned by Matriot in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
21 September, 10:06
In response Crystal Iannacone to his Publication
These companies need a taste of their own medicine, and if they go out of business, they do deserve it. BUT, what happens when Elon monopolizes everything? Too much control in one man's hands is not a good thing. I would be very leary.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
21 September, 06:28
GOOD!

They have been flim flamming Americans for years and years with our cell phones!
Charging for service we didn't receive.
Playing GSM CDMA games...trying to own phones we owned!

Every other country has had interchangeable sims, and coverage at LOWER cost for more then 20 years! And act confused when there is a reported dead spots.

At one point I couldn't get coverage from my work location for months...They finally sent a service person out discovering SERVICE WAS DOWN...it appeared lightening had knocked it out!

REALLY!!!!!!!!!!!! DA!

BUT I WAS CHARGED. I fired ATT long ago, Verizon has become a competitor of the same poor service!

Time for better!...who can actually do the job.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
21 September, 09:40
We were looking at a plot of land in Idaho, a couple of years ago, that did not have cell service - we looked at Starlink, but they did not have service their either.

One assumes they have fixed that now.

Also, starlink was not cheap - admittedly, have not looked at prices since.

I am still against digital only money... as I know starlink will be a key element in the digital only money scheme.

James Dean @Wait_its_time
21 September, 09:19
😆 Hahaha Lol I love that part when he says eventually he's going to put them on a business to which they deserve they're a bunch of crooks anyways.