Squawk ✈✈✈ @Squawk
Ask yourself a very simple Q.
Would the FAKE NEWS media (& other controlled assets) expend this amount of time and resource attacking [attempt to DISCREDIT - cast as conspiracy - LARP] this movement IF IT DID NOT POSE A SIGNIFICANT THREAT [DANGER]?
YOU ATTACK THOSE WHO THREATEN YOU THE MOST.
Logical thinking.
Q
10:22 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Squawk in this post can reply
Johnny Thunders @Lamf77
13 February, 03:01
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
It's not tearing my familiy apart. When it comes to my wife, I keep my mouth shut! When you are married long enough, this just doesn't apply to Q.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Military spouse @SpoiledAmerican
13 February, 01:30
Not long until these entitled daughters 'WAKE UP' too. Obviously they were raised with a conscience. #humbled

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Chasing Demons @one_of_the_pride
13 February, 01:15
I disagree with the premise. It wasnt Q that caused division. It was politics. Liberal vs. Conservative. My family is also a casualty like others. Yes, the media has really ramped up rhetoric on the word conspiracy theory for someone who basically just poses questions. Craaaazzyy

Deedee Adamson @ddadamson
13 February, 01:08
I'm dying laughing. I'm a mom of a teen and two young adults and I'm late to the Q movement. During the 2020 campaign I did my own research to find out what Q is. Thank goodness I've only had the knowledge and worry of what is going on in the world for a few months. I can't believe how evil the world is. My kids think I'm crazy and my husband has slowly come around and believes most of it. I'm posotive my kids feel picked on and ignored right now. They don't believe me when I say Trump will still be our President or that they are watching history in the making. I'm positive the girl in the vid

Deedee Adamson @ddadamson
13 February, 01:11
In response Deedee Adamson to his Publication
video is an actress. Poor girl had her college savings stolen from her and used by her parents for emergency preparedness. 😂 This generation of kids is entitled and pampered.

Yeti Man @YetiMan600
13 February, 12:05
It is even more basic than that. Just MSM and these crazy policies are tearing families apart. Pure evil.

Nicholas Legend @Nickaz
13 February, 12:02
its hard to get family to buy into Q. instead, I tell them truths but to definitely not believe me or take me at face value but instead go and research my truth on thier own away from Google or MSM. It's been a winning strategy so far.

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
13 February, 11:40
Interesting that the (probably) recent college educated adult children feel like they've lost their parents to Q.

'Woke' indoctrination personified here.

Personally, I'm tired of being philosophically separated from my family. I am also physically separated from them d/t Covid. Sadly, they are maintaining quarantine until they can be vaccinated.

I last saw them at my grandmother's funeral in early November.

Ready for the next phase for sure.

Mara Mara @LagunaNiguel17
13 February, 10:56
MSM has a crazy obsession with us Anons.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
13 February, 11:31
In response Mara Mara to her Publication
It's called Fear!

Camacho MntDew @Estanislao
13 February, 10:55
LIBERALISM is tearing families apart.
anons know "the choice to know is yours"

Nature Girl @Naturegirl
13 February, 10:51
QAnon is fast replacing Coronavirus as a topic they can harp on relentlessly to try to scare and sway the sheeple

Ann Retzlaff @AnniesCampground
13 February, 10:30
Yes. And Deep State members who may not realize who they are really working for (yet) need to realize that Patriots will only take so much, especially if they come knocking on the door. In the name of safety. And for theirs, May God keep them away from us Patriots protecting our families.

Brock Malky @Netttrunner
13 February, 10:29
big tech , MSM et al are flagrantly supressing freedom of speech & have become the Arbitor's of TRuTH. Facebook silencing Myanmar military accts.