Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
13 February, 10:22
Ask yourself a very simple Q.
Would the FAKE NEWS media (& other controlled assets) expend this amount of time and resource attacking [attempt to DISCREDIT - cast as conspiracy - LARP] this movement IF IT DID NOT POSE A SIGNIFICANT THREAT [DANGER]?
YOU ATTACK THOSE WHO THREATEN YOU THE MOST.
Logical thinking.
Q

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deedee Adamson @ddadamson
I'm dying laughing. I'm a mom of a teen and two young adults and I'm late to the Q movement. During the 2020 campaign I did my own research to find out what Q is. Thank goodness I've only had the knowledge and worry of what is going on in the world for a few months. I can't believe how evil the world is. My kids think I'm crazy and my husband has slowly come around and believes most of it. I'm posotive my kids feel picked on and ignored right now. They don't believe me when I say Trump will still be our President or that they are watching history in the making. I'm positive the girl in the vid
01:08 PM - Feb 13, 2021
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by ddadamson in this post can reply
Deedee Adamson @ddadamson
13 February, 01:11
In response Deedee Adamson to his Publication
video is an actress. Poor girl had her college savings stolen from her and used by her parents for emergency preparedness. 😂 This generation of kids is entitled and pampered.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396