USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
Leading researchers in South Korea and Japan have issued a red alert after their bombshell new study discovered “worm-like” “self-assembling entities” that form “synthetic” nanostructures in the bodies of people who received Covid mRNA “vaccines.”
The shocking discovery of these “artificial constructions” was revealed in the long-term study’s recently published paper.

https://slaynews.com/news/...
02:26 PM - Sep 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by USCG_VET_IS_BACK in this post can reply
Sovereign Follower _Z_ @GrinBoy
19 September, 04:51
In response USCG VET to his Publication
So parasitic creatures grow in the host you say? May the Most High God rebuke the demons who made his people change who they are from the inside out.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
19 September, 04:13
In response USCG VET to his Publication
But hey, they all got a free Krispee Kreme doughnut, so there's THAT.

Calling us "conspiracy theorists."

I guess they should've listened.

I have a friend who's 58, and is basically close to dying with all kinds of heart problems recently...in and out of the hospital for open-heart surgeries, and without knowing for sure, I'd guess he's been jabbed multiple times just because of knowing what I know about him.

Sad.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
19 September, 04:14
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Sorry about your friend bro... God Be With Him 🙏