COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Changed his name to protect his identity and family

President George Patton Jr.
07:34 AM - Sep 19, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
19 September, 04:19
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I don't care what his name is, I love our President Trump. He is a classy, honorable, patriotic, compassionate, wonderful citizen. We are so fortunate to have him on our side!! Just think if we didn't!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
19 September, 10:08
THIS..................is My President Trump!!! so honored to be on this earth at this time. brought to us by God himself. to save our earth.. no one can ever know the depths of evil this man has encountered and the heroic things he has done for others as he does not broadcast this.. shows he is humble. a truly good man.. God blessed us all..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lee Dunn @Ladybuglee
19 September, 08:57
Very true…….

Elaine Flanigan @EFlanigan
19 September, 09:56
In response Lee Dunn to her Publication
It is totally amazing what this Man and others before him and his family have had to know and endure to save us all God Bless Him and others to save the USA Amen 💕