Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
18 September, 08:56

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
18 September, 09:08
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
The nimbers change every time I see something about this.

First it was just the leadership, then 'thousands' then 'hundreds'.

I have a tendency to think its just the leadership, and islam is now trying to get sympathy by playing the victim card.

Actually, I think this is quite a good way to get rid of only your enemy, while saving civilians... something islam has never given a damn about (hamas's hq is under a hospital in Gaza).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
18 September, 09:11
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Could it just be that Military is the only way?😉

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
It is. The #uniparty is fully in control as shown in recent weeks by BOTH candidates.
01:02 PM - Sep 18, 2024
Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply
18 September, 01:18
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Trump's Unity is for people to come together, it is the only way for WWG1WGA and the path to change things.

If you mean to say that the way is not unity and is division, then that is what "they" stand for and I for one have had plenty of "their" division and hatred.

I support Trump! Everyone has a choice! It is called Free Will. I chose my side, God! You are FREE to choose what you like and I am not here to 'tell' you what to do or think. I merely post on my feeds to show my journey and to plant seeds of positivity!

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
18 September, 03:28
I love your posts, especially about spirituality and health. I’ve saved and shared tons of them. If you agree, it’s ok for us to disagree on some things. I believe there are 2 Trumps. Black hats control one and white hats have the other. Neither can expose the other or we have chaos and civil war overnight. Maybe I should start calling the black hat Trump “Trump2”?