Only people mentioned by UpInHeights in this post can reply
Liz McMurray @MEMH51
18 September, 11:20
In response Carrie Adams to her Publication
Never trusted the guy. Seemed a little too slick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
17 September, 04:24
Used to watch Hannity and Coombes...

Have not watched tv since 2009.

Not s8nce it went digital.
Watch dvds, or stream RSBN/Rumble.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Anon @Mike314
17 September, 03:26
I used to listen to Hannity's syndicated show on my way home from work.

I haven't listened to him in years, though.

Something about him didn't seem right all of a sudden, like he did a complete 180.

I don't trust that guy.

Sparkle Green @Sparklegreen
17 September, 03:37
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Don't like him. Never have. He's greasy.

Pink Totter @Totter
17 September, 03:53
In response Mike Anon to his Publication
Husband use to watch him years ago so I heard a lot of Hannity as background noise.

Don't remember him whistling when he talked. Was he always a whistler or is this Hannity 2?

MsButterfly 2002 @MsButterfly2002
17 September, 01:45
I saw a video once of a compilation of someone repeatedly calling into a Hannity show asking why he attended Bohemian Grove. He refused to answer.

arba happihr @arba
17 September, 03:22
In response MsButterfly 2002 to her Publication
😂😂
Busted

connie wright @cowri
17 September, 01:35
💯CIA Sean Hannity💯

❗Those you trust the most❗