Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
Absolutely terrifying. šŸ˜³

ā€œIā€™m one of 3 people that didnā€™t take the vaccine at this hospitalā€¦and you wouldnā€™t believe what Iā€™ve seenā€¦I donā€™t even use the washrooms hereā€¦I go homeā€¦ā€
12:19 PM - Sep 17, 2024
Only people mentioned by HeavenlySunshine2022 in this post can reply
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
17 September, 12:55
In response Laurie Sunshine to her Publication
I donā€™t know where these people are. My parents (77+) are in a close 50-year-long friend group with 8 others (4 other couples aged 77-83). My parents only got the first jab, but all the others have gotten ALL the boosters. All are still alive and no new medical issues that are apparent. They still demand everyone be fully boosted to get together, and my parents simply tell a white lie for that purpose.

So I consider this elderly group my test group and me and my kids (all Unvaxxed) are the control group. I see no differences so far.

Iā€™m not sure I believe the people in these videos. Some people are really, really great liars.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
17 September, 01:21
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Family and Friends in my area that received the jabs are having major health issues that wasn't present prior to the jabs........many have also died. I'm in a southern, conservative state in the USA.

I'm thankful that your family and friends are not having problems......sounds like they may have been given a placebo?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396