Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
16 September, 07:19
QUESTION: Why was MSNBC filming Trump on his golf course moments before he was shot? How did they know to be there? Who told them? Remember, CNN hadn't covered a Trump rally live until the Butler Rally. Is it weird left-wing media seems to be there every time?

https://x.com/amuse/status...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Felixa Unger @FelixaUnger
16 September, 08:38
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
It’s a movie. White Hat operation. Its intent is to fully wake up even those with one eye open. IMO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
16 September, 08:41
In response Felixa Unger to her Publication
this was not a planned fake. tarot was done and very strongly not planned..

16 September, 08:48
In response Ingrid Colby to her Publication
In your opinion. To each their own!

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
16 September, 08:49
i listen to what the universe wants to tell us.. not the fbi.

16 September, 08:52
The fbi is not a white hat operation.

Ingrid Colby @ingajana
16 September, 08:56
yup and thats whose giving you your info..

You are very arrogant. I said it was my opinion and you shit all over it. I’m done discussing this with such a bully.
09:03 PM - Sep 16, 2024
Only people mentioned by FelixaUnger in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Felixa Unger, click on at the bottom under it