Martin Geddes @martingeddes
One small splash for man. https://newsletter.marting...
05:42 PM - Sep 15, 2024
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
wht 2.0 @wht
18 September, 10:52 (E)
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
"Religion is the opposite of spirituality, since it divides us from the source of all that there is, focusing onto form and not substance. It is a manmade container, with an inside of idolatry, and an outside of heresy."

Whereas the Bible defines *religion* as:

"Pure religion and undefiled before God and the Father is this, To visit the fatherless and widows in their affliction, and to keep himself unspotted from the world." James1:27

Nothing at all wrong with that I dare say.

'Religion' is not the problem; it's not a bad word or a bad thing ... Whatever *man* has done to, or in the name of, "religion" has often been something entirely different, erroneously, and underserving of being, called 'religion' altogether.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
18 September, 09:55
Martin it’s good to see you . That was beautiful what you did and how you explained I’m so for you God knows your heart . πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ’–

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Forever Patriot donated @EyeQtest
18 September, 09:48
I love this!! ❀️❀️❀️

Royal Raven @Royalraven
18 September, 09:45
Martin, thank you for sharing your spiritual journey with us! May God Almighty continue to guide, bless, and protect you.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
16 September, 12:23
Amazing, Martin. Your ability to personalize this experience to match your heart and mind is special and rare, and a true expression of FREEDOM. Well done.

I also recently did my immersion in living waters, on August 31st. It was something I never intended, but I have also transformed and I also knew the time was NOW. I still feel early in my spiritual journey, but I know where I'm headed is right, and each step forward makes me feel both peaceful and excited. I have never felt simultaneously more LOVED and FREE since opening my heart and giving my life to Yeshua.

Blessings to you in your journey forward, Martin!

Ana Tate @Anatated
15 September, 11:26
❀️

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
15 September, 06:12
Bless you, my brother! Love your journey! Thanks for sharing.