Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
14 September, 10:46 (E)
I’m so fING pissed.

Been texting ‘my’ people like I do EVERY FING MORNING while I have coffee, tea etc…. And I am suddenly so FING PISSED. I am Fing tired of trying to drag the whole lot of their lazy asses to shore. I am Fing tired of it!!!!!!!!!!!

I have just decided AFTER sending more than half dozen texts this morning to my Normies, with the last one, YET AGAIN another link to the FALL OF THE CABAL series on Rumble, with the admonition that they need to KNOW WHO THE ENEMY IS….I begin pacing & yelling in my kitchen, “I NEED NEW PEOPLE.”

I NEED NEW FING PEOPLE.

I N E E D N E W F I N G P E O P L E!

They ain’t getting another damn piece of information from me THE REST OF THIS DAY…

And if I had any damn sense…the duration of this APOCALYPSE.

🤬

Join with me in prayer…”PLEASE GOD, LIGHT THE MOTHER OF ALL FIRES UNDER ALL NORMIE ASSES. AN UNQUENCHABLE, TORMENTING FIRE THAT IS ONLY QUELLED WITH THE TRUTH OF AWAKENING. IN JESUS, I PRAY.”

Let’s manifest some torment!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 September, 10:49
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Keep your chin up! Love You Sister!!! We should meet up at the Gardens soon for a walk and talk! 💛

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
Love you to Kris!

If it wasn’t for Anons I’d have jumped off the bridge west of town (yet again…don’t ask), not caring whether I surfaced or not.

Exasperation doesn’t even begin to describe what has a hold of me this morning.

It is a good thing I don’t have any wings because I’d fly the coop for sure today.

Damn it.
10:54 AM - Sep 14, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
14 September, 12:26
💓

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
14 September, 11:07
💛

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
14 September, 11:00
I think if we didn't have each other, it would have been hard to survive what we now know! I am so thankful to be on AU with all my brothers & sisters. May God Bless Each & Every One of You!
Keep your chin up AofE, we've got your back!

Judy Anonette @biju
14 September, 12:26
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
💓