Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
Let's make 10K shares for this Lovely grandpa and granddaughter
08:49 AM - Feb 13, 2021
Only people mentioned by Sunnyrainy in this post can reply
Bradley Thornton @Jed1951
24 February, 06:30
In response Sunny Kitchen to her Publication
❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
24 February, 06:18
How dare they, touch God's children! Let 'em feel God's Touch on them.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Roe @gma210
13 February, 08:38
Man I miss his leadership!

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
13 February, 03:19
Oh My Word!!!
I Can't Stand How Cute This Is! ♥️

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
13 February, 02:31
Ivannka would be coloring on the floor as a child, and DJT would say to her think BIG! Love his influence - such a beautiful character.
Must make the dems nutz when we chant "I LOVE YOU!!!"

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
13 February, 12:34
Beautiful to see Our President enjoying one of his grandchildren, and getting a 5 min breather! The Best President!

Love Horses @Horsesrgreat
13 February, 11:59
She is a real cutie!! ❤

Peaceful Power @PeacefulPower
13 February, 11:43
That is just too adorable!

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
13 February, 11:07
This book cracks me up. Have a laugh today!
Part 1

Don’t Mess With The Children @Dynology
13 February, 11:11
In response Don’t Mess With The Children to her Publication
Sorry about the Orientation. not a techi.

The End!

Never Evil @NeverEvil
13 February, 10:46
In a Golden Suit .... with two familiar looking children standing on top of trump tower with him.

Sunny Kitchen @Sunnyrainy
13 February, 11:31
In response Never Evil to his Publication
👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

Rachel T22 donated @RachelT
13 February, 09:07
omg how adorable!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️🙏🙏🙏🙏