Dale Bradburn @Seekeroftruth1776
09 September, 11:47
Must be nice.

There will be a reckoning for profiting of the movement and their fear mongering intel

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brave Grace @Tejasgirl
09 September, 12:37
In response Dale Bradburn to his Publication
No matter who I may have listened to at different times I have not bought anything from their shows or sent them money. People need to wake up. If someone wants to start a YouTube or podcast to tell me stuff I shouldn’t feel obligated to pay for it. And they shouldn’t try to make you think you “owe” them for their time, etc. they chose to do it. We didn’t even know who they were. You can tell when one first starts out what their motive is. And if they start out not hawking stuff then start doing it and also start being on more, and like every day, what their motive is. It no longer becomes about giving good information. It’s about making things up to keep you hooked.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
09 September, 10:24
In response Brave Grace to her Publication
Thats been a pet peeve of mine, the so called "Truthers" that make you pay to read their articles or videos. If they were Really Working for Humanity, they would not Require money for access to their site. 💯💯💯

Only people mentioned by RogueAnon in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from MonaLisa GoneRogue, click on at the bottom under it