Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
It occurred to me late last night as I was hearing Trump praise and defend Israel yet again in a clip, that maybe this is just all too absurd. Imagine praising a “country”, any country, that recently killed over 20,000 children in bombing campaigns and continues fire bombing its defenseless citizens simply to kill more. This is someone who had no wars during his first term. How would he expect the audience to react if not for Fox News’ brainwashing? Does this seem like something any politician would achieve success in doing?

Maybe, just maybe, and stay with me here, these are reverse psychology tactics/PsyOps to essentially get normies to hate Israel more THROUGH his praise of them. Normies are supposed to see past what he is saying to recognize that ALL politicians are owned by Israel, even him (lest they kill him like JFK if he criticizes them), and if he becomes the sacrificial lamb to help normies see that, then it is mission accomplished.
11:25 PM - Sep 08, 2024 (E)
Only people mentioned by Betheballdanny in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
09 September, 03:48
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
My take on this whole Trump sh!t show?
Sure ((THEY)) control him, like they do all the others.
This I believe is how they are now trying not only to confuse his "followers" but also to covertly corrupt their minds into believing that Jews are God's " chosen" people.
Trump, don't forget is their puppet too, he is paid handsomely for spouting their rhetoric

But never forget also that there is always a very nasty sting in venomous snakes, just how it will manifest is going to be interesting.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396