Kuntuzangpo 1776 @Kuntuzangpo1776
07 September, 08:46
💯✨🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LAG 000 @MommaBear154
I'm in West Virginia and I have never seen so many foreigners here in 30 some years. We literally witnessed bus after bus unloading, our county literally only had a little over 5,000 citizens. We are way over that now. Mom and kids selling flowers at intersections, grocery store are full of them now. Idk what to believe
09:20 PM - Sep 07, 2024
In response Kuntuzangpo 1776 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by MommaBear154 in this post can reply
Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
08 September, 01:39
In response LAG 000 to her Publication
I’m with you, not sure what to believe. A helicopter just flew low over my house on the Denver/Aurora border - almost midnight on a Saturday. We had a state trooper ambushed earlier today just N of Denver (the suspect was killed and the trooper is okay). There was about 10-15 min of steady low ceiling fireworks just after dark within less than a mile of home, but I do not know if they were legit or a trap for police to show, just weird. I could see them through my tree branches, but not high enough to see them in the sky above. I cannot find anything announcing an event or anything, and if it was privately funded it had to be pretty expensive (illegal here), and who even does that kind of a display in September? I also have a very large mosque nearby, so there are always people who look ready for halloween in some long flowing garb.

I am trying to stay focused, and busy, but I will say I am watchful, cautious, and praying a lot. I am a minority here in many ways now.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396