Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 September, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
07 September, 12:19
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
I always thought that that guy was kind of a dick to Juan, rude for no reason. But Juan kept his cool and didn't say anything negative. I would have told him to get lost.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 September, 01:04
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
anyone who interviews Juan is on his team. One of the same. All a shit show. They made a lot of money doing what they did.

07 September, 02:26
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I take it that you don't like Juan?

Yeah, I don't like Grifters. I was on board too. Until I realized he is in this for the money and not for Us or Trump.
02:38 PM - Sep 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by GayleStorm15 in this post can reply
07 September, 02:41
In response Gayle Storm to her Publication
I've never spent any money on him. And I know that he doesn't charge for interviews or appearances. He has written a couple of books.

07 September, 02:51
Ah, wrong.
He charges for his talks.
He is racking in millions.
Ask him to disclose the amount of money he makes doing what he does.
Let's see how transparent he is.

I tell you something.
A few years ago his assistant (supposedly)
messaged me, when I was on twitter, and asked me to spy on other patriots.
I told this person, No.
Not long after that I was knocked off of Twitter, permanently.
Tell me that isn't a coincidence.