Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
07 September, 12:27
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
He never said he was jk jr... he gave a lot of context and people ran with the conclusion... I ran with it...

Warefare involves deception...

But the part I never liked about any of the patriot accounts is that they NEVER paid a penny forwards to help people on the front line...

That for me is why I stopped respecting any of them... the real fighters are the ones having there kids taken... the ones being locked up that no one listens too... not the ones with followers jet setting and giving it the big IAM.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
07 September, 02:28
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Do you mean those following the 'snake, I am'? unknowingly?
I know what you mean thou about listening to those who think they know 'something' of Truth! :)

The Holy SPIRIT Of The Real I AM is constantly 'renewing our minds' w/ TRUTH overriding the Lies!
🪔 📖 🌬 ⚡️ DaDa! 🙌
https://www.kingjamesbible...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Earnest T Bass @EarnestTBass3
07 September, 12:19
I always thought that that guy was kind of a dick to Juan, rude for no reason. But Juan kept his cool and didn't say anything negative. I would have told him to get lost.

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
07 September, 01:04
In response Earnest T Bass to his Publication
anyone who interviews Juan is on his team. One of the same. All a shit show. They made a lot of money doing what they did.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
07 September, 09:27
Juan likes his CARS
this was odd
Why cars?

Who got shot in a car?
JFK

Wishful thinking.

Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
07 September, 12:24
In response Back to the Future to his Publication
Most men of culture like nice cars...

James Dean @Wait_its_time
07 September, 09:24
Trust in no man only God

Only followers of this user (Pythia) can see their posts

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 September, 08:53
Of course he's NOT JFK Jr. he said that LONG ago! Plus he doesn't sound like him AT ALL! Should be obvious! WWG1WGA

Jodi AAA @SassyPatriot
07 September, 08:44 (E)
Never listened to him. Was told early 2017 he's a fraud by David Snedeker. A very, very knowledgeable man.