Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
07 September, 08:17

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
He never said he was jk jr... he gave a lot of context and people ran with the conclusion... I ran with it...

Warefare involves deception...

But the part I never liked about any of the patriot accounts is that they NEVER paid a penny forwards to help people on the front line...

That for me is why I stopped respecting any of them... the real fighters are the ones having there kids taken... the ones being locked up that no one listens too... not the ones with followers jet setting and giving it the big IAM.
12:27 PM - Sep 07, 2024
Only people mentioned by antidote528 in this post can reply
Free Bird @DCast
07 September, 02:28
In response Least Invasive Most Effective to her Publication
Do you mean those following the 'snake, I am'? unknowingly?
I know what you mean thou about listening to those who think they know 'something' of Truth! :)

The Holy SPIRIT Of The Real I AM is constantly 'renewing our minds' w/ TRUTH overriding the Lies!
🪔 📖 🌬 ⚡️ DaDa! 🙌
https://www.kingjamesbible...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Least Invasive Most Effective @antidote528
07 September, 09:25
In response Free Bird to her Publication
I didnt mean anyone specific... I cant say who is good and who is bad... I just know if Id moved forwards with a platform myself I would have paid it forwards... and I never saw anyone doing that and I did see many people suffering and not being heard and given a voice... and I started to find it all distasteful...

'Code of Vets' was the only account I came across who seemed to be working to really serve the way Id have wanted to serve... she should be cannonised.