Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
05 September, 12:28

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
I got a so-called Tetanus booster 12 years ago (it was really the Tdap) on the recommendation of my doc bc I had my original shots when I was a kid. I don’t know why I EVER agreed to take it!! It’s not something I would normally do. I ended up with something called Granuloma Annulare. Can’t get rid of it. No cure, it’s a very unattractive looking rash, of sorts, (when it’s full blown) that comes and goes pretty much on my trunk, arms and legs. I’ve been pissed for 12 years! I understand why they say, ‘these people will not be able to walk down the streets’! I vowed never to be coerced into taking a shot or a med again. So far, so good!
😣
12:20 AM - Sep 07, 2024 (E)
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TruthSeeker1111 in this post can reply
Catherine Adelle @Catadelle
07 September, 01:34
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I got two Tetnis shots in my 20's and one in my 30's. I regret them now but wont beat myself up over it. I am sure that is where my autoimmune issues are from among other things those horrible people do to us. May I suggest you try an antifungal approach ? both diet and antifungal herbs and prescription like Itraconazole, Fluconazole, Nystatin powder all from compounding pharmacy. knowthecause.com

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
08 September, 02:27
In response Catherine Adelle to her Publication
Thank you for the info, I will definitely look into it. GA is also an autoimmune issue so yes, the shots may very well have caused your issues too. It seems almost everyone I know has some sort of autoimmune issue these days. A while back I had to take an antibiotic called Amoxicillin-Clav for a bladder infection and I was surprised to find that it totally cleared up my GA and I was clear for 3 mo’s. When I told my doc about it he didn’t believe there was a correlation. I certainly did, and still do, as it was the first time I had been totally clear, since I developed GA. Thanks again……👍😊

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
07 September, 12:40
In response Truth Seeker1111 to her Publication
I'm sorry to hear that 😞 I hate these demons 👿