Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
06 September, 10:29
Isn't it funny.
All these Trumpist Anons being anti vaxxers.
Yet ignore the fact that it was Trump that pushed Warp Speed and also told people " get the vax".
Not only was he vaxxed but he had the booster as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
We can figure Trump didn't get any vax's or the booster.
But like ur point about those 'believing him', are antiVax, something jamming up the works there - inCONsistent.
How do they 'know' when to believe him and when not to?
The 'movement hive mind' states he has to tell miss-Info to mess up the enemy, but 'all this interpretation' must be in 'Wondrous' to know when to 'believe' what's he's saying is 'for them' and when 'it's for the enemy'!!
😵‍💫 🤯 #ForkedTongue talking
- - -
OT do you like SciFy shows?
have you ever watch "Eureka"?
05:03 PM - Sep 06, 2024
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DCast in this post can reply
Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
06 September, 10:33
In response Free Bird to her Publication
Of all film and TV shows, one thing I dislike above all other and have never watched is SCI FY.
Yuk.
I may be very wrong here, but as an adult my take on "aliens"? that they maintain are from other planets? I believe they are the result of all their underground breeding programs.
They are after all "extra" terrestrial, meaning they are of the earth.planet Earth.
Just my personal take.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Free Bird @DCast
07 September, 01:15 (E)
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Thanks
my take: fallen angels #HeavensRejects & what they construct of wickedness -which goes w/ ur thought about underground facilities - even the Navajo religion talk about 'gods' coming up from the underworld.

The thought: the enemy 'boasts' in tv shows and movies about what they're doing, all the while keeping it secret from people - blinding people to the Truth w/ their ugly lies, and mind blinders 😵‍💫😑