Jack Wightman @jtwightman
Occultism branches off into “the left and right hand paths”
By definition, the left-hand path is equated with malicious black magic, while the right-hand path is equated with benevolent white magic
The left hand path is associated with control and hate. The right hand path is known for love and serving humanity
At the end of the day, both sides are users of witchcraft. “Opposing” one another, yet both satanic in their own ways

We see this at play in Politics: Two evil paths leading to the same evil place
Humanity seems to focus solely on the darker aspects of occultism (the left-hand path) which is more visible in society (by design)
In reaction, many are being drawn towards the right-hand path (which ironically is the same hand the Bible equates the mark of the beast.
Many who believe they've “awakened” to the deceit and sinister plans of left-hand path occultism, end up walking the alternative occult path without realizing it they will walk right into the Beast Kingdom
05:13 AM - Sep 06, 2024
Only people mentioned by jtwightman in this post can reply
Casey Turnup @CaseyTurnup
06 September, 10:30
In response Jack Wightman to his Publication
Revelations talks of the battle where we are on White Horses with Jesus...
We are met with 2 groups (Armies I guess) who discover they are NOT fighting one another as they believed but are with Satan facing off with Jesus.

That has been something that always pulls me up short..with ATTENTION.
Just like those who Jesus said "I do not know you..be gone.." yet thought they taught with him walked with him.
Then there is also.. Jesus said if they are not against us they are for us Jesus said to disciples.
KNOW JESUS!
When He knocks on door inside you LET HIM IN!

Receive His forgiveness...just invite Him in.
ASK: Lord if this is you, if this is real show me somehow help me...He did for me!

ASK!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396