Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
Think I am gonna get a shirt printed that says. "Don't be a pussy" -Joe Foster. AND get some made for his other kids, grand kids, etc. Wear them with pride. NEXT fave was his asking me more than once, WHAT IS SECOND place Stephanie, I would say LOSING, he would smile and say, just checking. lol
08:51 PM - Sep 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by AmericanFoster in this post can reply
Happy Daisy @Happy_Daisy
05 September, 10:11
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
I would order one.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
05 September, 08:56
I love the one that says, "What is Second place, Losing! That would be great on a T-shirt!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
05 September, 08:52

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 September, 08:54
In response sharon pasvant to her Publication
Funny cause I was thinking that, and we never had the convo prior some kid won second place in something in SKEWL. I was like technically isn't that losing. To a teacher who went on and on about the other places...Then after that he asked me that. I was like hope my answer does not shock him, but is what it is. lol