Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 September, 02:25
Kim got 🌶️🌶️🌶️🤣🤣🤣

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
04 September, 03:14
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
No proof that was ever his wife.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 September, 03:49
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Let me know when you figure out why peeps just believe random memes that prove absolutely nothing, then share them as if it's the Holy Grail.

04 September, 04:28
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I will. Also, I got Lauren B. to block me after just a single reply today. New record. Cowards who cannot debate.

04 September, 04:30
Oh man, I blocked her and Elle Dinardi early on and yep, in the past week alone I've had 15 people block me.

Simpletons, the lot of them.

04 September, 04:44 (E)
They act like nothing will happen until we know we can save EVERYONE. Well, at this pace of wake-up, that will be 50 years from now and we’ll all be dead anyway. She didn’t like that.

It’s been 5 years or 8 years or 20 years, depending on who you are. I guess we just have sit our asses on social media for 40 more years?! Hahaha. Not me.

04 September, 06:32
I like you BeTheBall...I like you a lot.

Yeah, my life improved dramatically when I put down the laptop and actually created a real life.

Good gravy...and the saddest part is that their entire existence revolves around this nonsense.
One of the accounts that really gets me is Arba...that poor thing. Truly astounding.

Juris Prudence Civilis @corpus
05 September, 03:48 (E)
Arba is a lying bag of shit.
When I came back on here as Juris (last Feb) someone had reposted one of their posts. It accused Chopsy Mopsy (me) of having posted a recommendation for Ivermectin from an online pharmacy.
And maintained that I was a scammer.

A) I have NEVER recommended a drug as I am allergic to them, and use organic natural remedies.
B)I wouldn' tknow where to look as I do not do online shopping.

Ì challenged this person openly several times on here and asked for an apology.
I was totally ignored.
This person is a bag of bile.

05 September, 05:33
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
Ivermectin is not a synthetic drug

Only people mentioned by corpus in this post can reply
05 September, 08:57
In response Juris Prudence Civilis to her Publication
I am saying that even if you had recommended it, what is wrong with that?