Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 September, 04:30
In response Bee Bee to her Publication
Now even this Song makes you wonder now...🤔🤭

Easy lover
She'll get a hold on you, believe it
Like no other
Before you know it you'll be on your knees

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
chore Toke @choretoke
04 September, 04:02
😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bee Bee @BxAx17
05 September, 04:32
In response chore Toke to her Publication
🤣

The Real Me @TheRealMe
04 September, 03:52
Dayum, Kim! A refreshing change from her sweet, refreshing posts. 💥👊😂

Betheballdanny @Betheballdanny
04 September, 03:14
No proof that was ever his wife.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
04 September, 03:49
In response Betheballdanny to his Publication
Let me know when you figure out why peeps just believe random memes that prove absolutely nothing, then share them as if it's the Holy Grail.

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
04 September, 03:07
This world is getting to be more and more of a freak show everyday. All these trannie mmen are such ugly "women." 😐🙄

Cleo @Cleo
04 September, 02:58
I really liked his music but I guess that he's trans too probably

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
04 September, 02:36
😊😊😊😊😊

James Dean @Wait_its_time
04 September, 02:33
Sad, he made some really good songs

Bee Bee @BxAx17
04 September, 02:42
In response James Dean to his Publication
Makes you wonder how many great songs are out there and we'll never know cuz the writers didnt join the club