AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
04 September, 12:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
04 September, 12:43
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
This YES 💯, but the real way to stop school shootings and all mass shootings is to SPLINTER THE CIA and ALL IT'S MK ULTRA OPERATIONS INTO A THOUSAND PIECES AND SCATTER IT TO THE WINDS.
Mass Shootings ARE NOT natural Human events.
School Shootings ARE NOT natural Human events.
They are PROGRAMMED to happen,
so all MK ULTRA victims need to be LOCATED &
DEPROGRAMMED.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Fight_for_Life @Fight_for_Life
04 September, 12:59
In response ol_ cowboy to his Publication
"so all MK ULTRA victims need to be LOCATED &
DEPROGRAMMED"

Yes.

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
04 September, 01:02
In response Fight_for_Life to her Publication
These Monsters kept records of what they were doing to our People, I reckon. Assuredly stored those records somewhere.

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
04 September, 02:11
At what age are people MK Ultra'd?

ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
04 September, 10:42
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I hate to say it, but I think that Trauma-Based Mind Control can start in the womb, and then they assuredly do it to infants, small children, adolescents...it's horrible. I will post a lecture by Fritz Springmeier who is an expert on the subject.

Basically this practice by the Elites to control their children and even populations is very old, but my understanding is it was perfected by the NAZIs and then brought here under Operation Paperclip, and I believe that the "Dr. Green" that many MK Ultra victims talk about having tortured them is actually Josef Mengele.

These programs were funded heavily through CIA and surely other intelligence agencies around the world and were used to create mind controlled slaves, including assassins who are programmed to kill on command, and even in many cases to self-destruct afterwards.

Torture creates a brain-split, then that creates multiple personalities, which can be controlled and hidden until triggered, perhaps by a codeword or phone c

Do you think it might be done in Catholic Hospitals? I have often wondered.
01:47 AM - Sep 05, 2024
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply
ol_ cowboy @ol_cowboy
05 September, 03:02
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I think it happens everywhere these Vile Vermin can get a hold of children, including hospitals.

I don't think Children's Hospitals, Ronald McDonald Houses, The Shriners, The UN Save The Children, etc., etc., were anything they were fronted as, and I think they do not operate in the best interests of children.

I was born a twin, but they told my Mom my twin brother died at birth...but they didn't let my Mom or Dad even see him. My gut tells me he was kidnapped by the Illuminati. One reason of thousands why I despise Satanists to my core.

I think many of our Public Schools are MK ULTRA Program facilities. Linda Paris aka Deplorable McAllister did a series on the Columbine High School in Colorado, concluding it is an MK ULTRA facility and of course a mass shooting occurred there.

Former NAVY SEAL David Straight outlined how Obamacare and the Hospital System was all about kidnapping children from disadvantaged moms & dads, again for use in the Illuminati satanic pedo world.

05 September, 03:30
It's all very scary.