Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 09:05
Health

I am starting the 30 day treatment with one of my eyes of the Castor Oil drop spread gently on my eyelid at night. This treatment is supposed to correct cataracts and some eye problems. Trying to see if it can help me!

I have posted this video on my feed recently, if you need to see it for yourself!

I am very hopeful that it will help! My right eye cannot see to read the words yet. Here is hoping!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
Hi Kris! I had excellent results from using the caster oil for my 2ndround of cataracts. Tried caster oil: put it on my eyelids, nightly, for a week. WOW! Results were really amazing for me! No more cloudy vision, plus all those zillion floaters I had disappeared too. Didn't use anything else, just the Caster oil. Good luck!
09:51 AM - Sep 04, 2024
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by CountryJoy in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 09:59 (E)
In response Joyce Zikursh to her Publication
TYVM!!!

Great testament!!! I am happy to hear it has worked for you!!!

I am beginning to think that perhaps it is a specific something, not sure what exactly yet, they put in the food, air, or water(drinks) that may have been causing all these eye problems for people! In my areas alone, in the past 10 years, eye troubles have skyrocketed!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joyce Zikursh @CountryJoy
04 September, 10:10
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Have wondered that myself. First round cataracts was right after chemo 20 yrs ago, this time, who knows?! At 75 I didn't want to go the surgery route again, so tried the caster. I am SO pleased and thankful, what a difference!!