Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
04 September, 09:05
Health

I am starting the 30 day treatment with one of my eyes of the Castor Oil drop spread gently on my eyelid at night. This treatment is supposed to correct cataracts and some eye problems. Trying to see if it can help me!

I have posted this video on my feed recently, if you need to see it for yourself!

I am very hopeful that it will help! My right eye cannot see to read the words yet. Here is hoping!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
arba happihr @arba
04 September, 09:29
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Aloha
Can't wait to hear the final results.
Thanks for doing a test run.
I have sprayed colloid silver in my eyes for a long time. Eye doc said eyes are in good shape, just aged 😊
Sending love and healing prayers
Your legs cramps are better , yes?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
I don't spray or put anything in my eyes. Too nervous about that, but for the caster oil, it is to be placed on the eye lid, with a cloth gently. I feel better with this. And trying it on an eye that they re-attached the retina but has cataract and astigmatism, as well as retinapathy too! So I really do not have anything to lose trying it on an eye that cannot see. It is worthy a try!

Leg cramps are doing much better, almost completely gone. Ran out of boron, waiting for more to come in soon! But having the potassium 3 times a day, even with medicine I have to take and it is helping tremendously. Had to go up in stages, as I don't want to overload my system with all I have to take every day.

Without the leg cramps, I am able to sleep more soundly, it helps a lot! 💛
09:45 AM - Sep 04, 2024
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Kris Williams, click on at the bottom under it