USCG VET @USCG_VET_IS_BACK
03 September, 01:07
“I purposely left it vague and I didn’t say the other part of it, which I now feel comfortable saying:

I don’t know whether Donald Trump will be allowed to become president.”

- Eric R Weinstein

Full 3.5 hour interview here:
https://youtu.be/PYRYXhU4k...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
03 September, 08:37
In response USCG VET to his Publication
It's even the cancerous word "democracy". It is not part of our government, never was part of it, the word appears no where even a single time in any founding documents, and the forefathers had only resentment for it, they sternly warned about it even being introduced theologically if anyone would bother to really read some of our national history of government. The word is the trap, the getting everyone comfortable with calling America a democracy and it never ever has been one, we don't operate democratically either.
The US Constitution MANDATES a "republican form of government be provided for the people in every state" and it is not optional here.

~We are still a Common Law Constitutional Republic.~

Never were a foul democracy...I so want to slap even Tucker for using the word! THAT is the tactic...get us all to accept the ideology through repetition.

Repeating it positively is warring against the republic covertly.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
Removing the teaching of "civics" in our "education" system was purposeful. Generations now are clueless and in need of this to be a requirement for graduation from high school.
10:22 AM - Sep 03, 2024
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
Only people mentioned by InHisHolyName in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
03 September, 11:54
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Heck our children can't even sign their name or read cursive.
They can't read their Declaration of Independence
Intentional destruction of human.
Lying to humans pretending to be on team humanity while all along they are murdering and killing our children.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
03 September, 11:06
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
I agree, however...

I took civics and US History.

No one ever raised the act of act of 1871 and the significance of setting up DC.

No one ever discussed the impact of central banks.

IMO, It seems clear to me that before 1913 the people in America understood the negative aspect of central banks. IMO, this is why it was called the Federal Reserve.

https://www.newstreason.co...

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
03 September, 11:20
In response mars 1776 to his Publication
So true. We recently took a course in all of this offered in our town. Although I remembered the basics from civics class
(60's era), there was so much more in this course we took. 😊