Only people mentioned by KCpatriot4Humanity in this post can reply
Carey Lou @Careylou
13 March, 09:36
In response WWG1WGA God Wins to her Publication
Glory Be to the Lamb on the throne! Hallelujah - AMEN!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Wil Wagner @BabyLoneWolf
22 February, 03:30
He's got an army this time

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God Wins @Nous
20 February, 09:59
That's why he is the greatest to have ever been begotten

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
17 February, 02:28
💗 The Way, The Truth and The Life 💗

Maurizio Molina @baldeagle369
16 February, 08:48
Reading this gave me chills! I have no words to express what I feel! Thank you!!

WWG1WGA God Wins @KCpatriot4Humanity
16 February, 09:13
In response Maurizio Molina to his Publication
YW! My motto:
With HIM you have EVERYTHING, without HIM you have nothing!

Diane Labrecque @TEAM_JESUS
13 February, 09:24
TEAM JESUS IS WINNING THE BATTLE ALL AROUND THE WORLD!

World Wide @worldwide
13 February, 03:28
Amen. Master means he has mastered himself.

Mother of Dr Precipice @MotherofDrPrecipice
13 February, 03:09
Amen

wht 2.0 @wht
13 February, 02:47
Acknowledged as the "greatest teacher of all time" by nearly all world religions and great philosophers throughout history ...

And yet deemed a liar by them in the same breath when He called Himself God

Mr. Anders_n @Neo463
13 February, 02:42
Mission "POSSIBLE"... Halleilujah!

Angela Martin @Marangela
13 February, 12:52
Without the 2 greatest expressions of love ever made, we would not be here. John 3:16; Colossians 1:13-20; Both Father, and Son sacrificed much so we can have life.

Angie Mac @AngieMac
13 February, 11:24
Amen!!!❤️✝️

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
13 February, 11:23
This is who I follow! Glory to God! In Jesus' Name Amen🙏🏼
🙏🏼❤️🇺🇸❤️🙏🏼

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
13 February, 11:11
Amen🙏 100% my savior

Donna Hudson @Deba64
13 February, 09:21
amen

anon anon @Qcolorado
13 February, 08:45
I love my Lord, Jesus! He is my hope, my comfort, my friend, my heart.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 07:39
AMEN!!! GOD IS GREAT AND HE WANTS ONLY WHATS BEST FOR YOU ALWAYS!!!💯💯💯🤍🤍🤍☑️☑️☑️🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊🕊

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
13 February, 06:55
My God is so big!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
13 February, 07:38
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
Hallelujah!!!!💯💯💯🕊🕊🕊☑️☑️☑️🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍🤍