Only people mentioned by Ringo4maga in this post can reply
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
01 September, 06:50
In response Ron The Best is Yet to Come to his Publication
Wickedness in high places

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana Tate @Anatated
01 September, 06:45
Just like the IRS, the court will never call you. Everything is done by mail. If you are summoned for jury duty, you’ll get a letter. If you don’t show up for jury duty. The sheriff will come knock on your door. They don’t call you, you may have to call in to find out days of service. That’s the only thing done by phone.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
01 September, 06:29
I am in Michigan, I got this call. It freaked me out! There were several clues in what they said that gave them away though. I hung up & called my sheriff, they confirmed it was a scam & basically said they couldn't do anything. They were forceful, rude, scare tactic terrorizing! Be safe friends 💯❤️🙏

chore Toke @choretoke
01 September, 05:39
If your name is not in my contact list a I get a phone call without a name I’m blocking that number I don’t answer it ❗️

chore Toke @choretoke
01 September, 05:35
Jury duty they send you a letter first then you have to sign up on line they give a number like a jury # then the date you have to appear at the court house❗️Red flag no letter, I would off say send the cops after me to arrest me😠

connie wright @cowri
01 September, 05:08
I am dealing with a group that hacked our credit union phone # calling members to pretend they are from fraud alert to get all your banking information...they did this in February 2024 a lot of the members fell for it the 1st time & gave them all the information they required....they had to change their sign in information online banking, passwords, emails - it was a nightmare for them & a lot to recover....do not give out any information to anyone over the phone....they can say they are God, just to get your information-they have a heavy accent. 'beware'
don't shop late at night alone - they will mark your vehicle & either follow you or maybe hide under your vehicle or be in the backseat of your vehicle
Life is not what it used to be when it comes to 'trusting'

Laritha Savage @Laritha
01 September, 05:33
In response connie wright to her Publication
The bank says that they never call you and ask for personal information. They already know. Don't converse with strangers. Visit the bank in person if worried. Again they already know your information. All employees do not need to know.