COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
🌹 According to the True Letter of Our Savior Jesus Christ, Jesus lost 28,430 drops of blood during his passion

2 + 8 + 4 + 3 + 0 = 17

BQQM

Q
03:53 PM - Aug 31, 2024
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Judy Anonette @biju
31 August, 05:17
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
I was informed that no woman can teach a man about the Bible or God, only another man can do that. Women are there to do other things. I don't know where in the Bible it says that but I have a hard time believing that statement.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ingrid Colby @ingajana
31 August, 07:15
In response Judy Anonette to her Publication
that would be a statement made by the ones who changed the bible a long long time ago to not give women equality to the human spirit and used as a creator and slave of man.. i think we know better now....think of what is being taught now.. love thyself. empower thyself. etc etc.. it starts now women of the world.. embrace the God given powers you have within you not working in the fields and giving up your children to others but using the nurturing skills of what was given us... it was taken away , one of the examples.. we need to empower each other.. we are stronger than that..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396