Only people mentioned by V_Anon in this post can reply
Truth Hunter @Silverado7Oro
03 September, 02:02
In response Oʼ Boy WTF to his Publication
many people will be 'forced' to chase your type down the streets - and worse - everywhere

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Joelle Clista @Patriotsandthelike
03 September, 01:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tmaga Amaga @Tag456
02 September, 11:11
Nuremberg 2.0

~Multi~ Dimensional~ @wearemultidimensional
31 August, 10:26
He admitted to being paid to lie to kill.

Yvonne McNeil @Yvonne_M
31 August, 09:15
Pre meditated murder. He Knew and he made sure his company was liable NOT HIM. He is a paid pawn of Satan. Don’t EVER let your Job make you a SATANIST MURDERER. He KNEW.

Truth Seeker1111 @TruthSeeker1111
31 August, 05:19
So nonchalant…ya, I know but I was forced to do it….my company is responsible not me because I had a talk with them before hand so, I’m with ya bro, but I’m covered! Really? He administered even knowing he might kill or disable people….you have to wonder if he has trouble sleeping at night?!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
31 August, 05:01
Sounds like he needs a tough lesson on what being "forced" to do something actually means.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
31 August, 04:02
I was just following orders ...

Faggot.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
31 August, 03:30