Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
31 August, 09:27
VK on X - 8:26am

1/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
31 August, 09:28
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
VK on X - 8:26am

2/3

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Cleo @Cleo
31 August, 09:43
Thank you for sharing that with us Kim, I don't get on X. as much as I should

01 September, 08:55
In response Cleo to her Publication
you're welcome.
happy to share.

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 August, 01:07
Schumann resonance gots anything to do with this?

Bee Bee @BxAx17
31 August, 01:00
This is really good stuff

Questions : who Is harvesting now ?
The same peeps harvesting then?
It seems It was build for good and hijacked....
Where Is It going?

The light sound thingy Is wild
And that magnetron ...I Wish someone could explain how It works to a five years old 🙃

And wow...we never shut up!!!🤣
The power of sound makes you wonder about the magic of silence...

Cat-Cher About @ThisIsC
31 August, 11:53
OK ok tl;dl to everything, but caught the gist.
Black people in Africa have incredible voices... believe me when I tell you, slap 15 black peeps between building and let them sing, it's gonna sound like 500 minimum. Put 500, gonna sound like the second coming.
10,000? Gonna almost break stuff. By voice alone. I know from experience.

I always wondered why they kept everything in song and instruments, as opposed to writing. I think it was just answered.

They knew better.

This is probably why the soweto quoir is so revered by Hollywood.

Theory: find all of these round thingies, put 100 blacks from africa innem, let them all sing the same song at the same time. New sun will be created. Context of song will matter.

Or we will all be destroyed.

Either way, it's something to do.

PS, tell him I say hi

amy lilley @amylilley
31 August, 09:45
‘I get it Dude, I finally understand what you mean’🕯🙏🏻😇🕊🐸